A great review of a crime novel that hadn’t come to my attention before, and by one of my all-time favourite writers (The Once and Future King has been on my bookshelf since the 80s).
- RT @wayrf: Now live on the blog, the latest installment in the McBainiad and a review of 1958's 'Lady Killer' wp.me/p3oyu3-qt #crime… 7 hours ago
- RT @rkreish: My #1932book is Before the Fact by Francis Iles (and some notes on Suspicion too) wp.me/p2jIWi-v3 2 days ago
- RT @admrl_ironbombs: Vintage Pop Fictions: Rex Stout’s The Red Box vintagepopfictions.blogspot.com/2014/10/rex-st… 2 days ago
- I'd like to see this RT @noircyclopedia: Death at Broadcasting House (1934) wp.me/p3SMUt-Ag 3 days ago
- Our Jubilee Is Death by Leo Bruce reviewed at The Broken Bullhorn pinterest.com/pin/3570510766… 4 days ago
Creative Commons License
Past Offences by Rich Westwood is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Top Posts & Pages
- Ruth Rendell: A Fatal Inversion
- Father Brown series 2
- #1932book sign-up
- Classic crime in the blogosphere - June 2014
- The Murders in the Rue Morgue (movie)
- Rise of the serial killer - with a graph!
- Guilty Parties
- Episode one of the BBC Father Brown: The Hammer of God
- Murder Must Advertise: The Mustard Club
- Ruth Rendell: A Judgement in Stone