From the excellent Mysterious Press series ‘The 101 Greatest Films of Mystery and Suspense’, comes the story of the 1946 Lana Turner version of The Postman Always Rings Twice.
- If you want to sign up for #1932book here's how: 1. Go here pastoffences.wordpress.com/2014/10/01/193… 2. Follow the instructions (or don't, I'm very lenient) 12 hours ago
- Also @LesBlatt reviewed Queen for #1932book - you can listen to his podcast here ec.libsyn.com/p/1/6/8/1685e2… 12 hours ago
- My #1932book entry - Ellery Queen's The Egyptian Cross Mystery pastoffences.wordpress.com/2014/10/22/ell… 12 hours ago
- RT @wayrf: Now live on the blog, the latest installment in the McBainiad and a review of 1958's 'Lady Killer' wp.me/p3oyu3-qt #crime… 1 day ago
- RT @rkreish: My #1932book is Before the Fact by Francis Iles (and some notes on Suspicion too) wp.me/p2jIWi-v3 3 days ago
Creative Commons License
Past Offences by Rich Westwood is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Top Posts & Pages
- Ellery Queen: The Egyptian Cross Mystery
- Ruth Rendell: A Fatal Inversion
- Daphne du Maurier: Jamaica Inn
- Jamaica Inn up for sale
- Rise of the serial killer - with a graph!
- Gideon's Day
- Episode one of the BBC Father Brown: The Hammer of God
- News on the BBC's Jamaica Inn
- Just the facts: The Newgate Calendar
- News: Olds from the British Library