- It *was* a nice cover, until they stickered it up... pastoffences.wordpress.com/2014/09/19/hil… http://t.co/UiW0WoKDJC 1 day ago
- An early 60s police procedural with a nice Pan cover Hillary Waugh's Prisoner's Plea pastoffences.wordpress.com/2014/09/19/hil… http://t.co/UiW0WoKDJC 1 day ago
- Whatever happened to 'canny'? 1 day ago
- RT @PhilRickman: Would it be possible for someone - anyone - in the various BBC newsrooms to come up with an adjective other than 'proud' t… 1 day ago
- A new #1958book from Tracy at Bitter Tea - AA Fair's (aka Erle Stanley Gardner's) Count of Nine bitterteaandmystery.blogspot.co.uk/2014/09/books-… 1 day ago
Creative Commons License
Past Offences by Rich Westwood is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Top Posts & Pages
- Hillary Waugh's Prisoner's Plea
- Whodunit/whodunnit - and whosedit first?
- Gladys Edson Locke's The House on the Downs
- Margery Allingham's Hide My Eyes
- Father Brown with Mark Williams: Your questions answered by the BBC producer
- Sjöwall and Wahlöö: The Fire Engine that Disappeared
- Father Brown series 2
- Father Brown - new BBC series with Mark Williams
- Episode one of the BBC Father Brown: The Hammer of God
- Rise of the serial killer - with a graph!
Tag Archives: Simon
A Bullet in the Ballet Caryl Brahms and S. J. Simon First published Michael Joseph 1937 This edition Sphere, 1969 157 pages ISBN: None listed Investigator: Detective Inspector Adam Quill Chalk outlines: 3/5 Bought for £3, Amnesty Bookshop, Mill Road … Continue reading