If you’re near Witham in Essex this weekend, you can take part in the Dorothy L. Sayers Society’s Hurrah for Dorothy weekend. You can read all about it here in the Braintree & Witham Times, but I just liked the statue with cat...
Join 301 other subscribers
- My Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Harry Kemelman: The Nine Mile Walk and Other Stories
- What's happened to Sid from Father Brown?
- Father Brown series 4 (and what happened to Susie Jasinski)
- R. Austin Freeman: The Art of the Detective Story
- Father Brown: The Honour of Israel Gow
- Father Brown: The Secret Garden
- CWA Top 100
- #1930book sign-up page
- Arthur Conan Doyle: The Case-Book of Sherlock Holmes
- Francis Beeding: Death Walks in Eastrepps
Creative Commons License
Past Offences by Rich Westwood is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Oh, fun!!! Thanks for sharing, Rich 🙂
If I’m ever in Witham I’ll definitely go and look. From some angles it looks like Miss Marple.