Every month on Past Offences I gather together blog posts about crime fiction written or filmed in a particular year. I’ve called it Crimes of the Century. After 1975, which seemed to own some terrible books, I’ve picked 1960. This video … Continue reading
- My Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- What's happened to Sid from Father Brown?
- CWA Top 100
- Father Brown series 4 (and what happened to Susie Jasinski)
- Reginald Hill: Deadheads
- Father Brown with Mark Williams: Your questions answered by the BBC producer
- Peter Lovesey: Wobble to Death
- Ellis Peters: A Morbid Taste for Bones
- Josephine Tey: The Daughter of Time
- Edgar Allan Poe: The Murders in the Rue Morgue
- Episode one of the BBC Father Brown: The Hammer of God
Creative Commons License
Past Offences by Rich Westwood is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.