(aka Blogger tries clickbait headlines) Earlier in the week I announced that I’d completed reviewing all 106 in the CWA’s list of the 100 best crime and mystery books, and promised to let you know which books I thought genuinely … Continue reading
- My Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- What's happened to Sid from Father Brown?
- CWA Top 100
- Father Brown series 4 (and what happened to Susie Jasinski)
- Reginald Hill: Deadheads
- Ruth Rendell: A Fatal Inversion
- Guilty Parties
- Father Brown with Mark Williams: Your questions answered by the BBC producer
- Father Brown: The Absence of Mr Glass
- Dorothy L. Sayers: Gaudy Night
- Josephine Tey: The Daughter of Time
Creative Commons License
Past Offences by Rich Westwood is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.