(Well, if H. R. F. Keating can get away with Zen There Was Murder…) News just in from the Agatha Christie Newsletter of another new adaptation of Christie’s classic – this time from Japan. The adaptation is set in the … Continue reading
- My Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- What's happened to Sid from Father Brown?
- Father Brown series 4 (and what happened to Susie Jasinski)
- CWA Top 100
- John Sladek: Invisible Green
- Peter Lovesey: Wobble to Death
- Detective Stories Chosen by Philip Pullman
- Mary Higgins Clark: Where are the Children?
- Agatha Christie: Mrs McGinty's Dead
- Agatha Christie: The Mysterious Affair at Styles
- Ruth Rendell: A Fatal Inversion
Creative Commons License
Past Offences by Rich Westwood is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.