(aka Blogger tries clickbait headlines) Earlier in the week I announced that I’d completed reviewing all 106 in the CWA’s list of the 100 best crime and mystery books, and promised to let you know which books I thought genuinely … Continue reading
Join 301 other subscribers
- My Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Harry Kemelman: The Nine Mile Walk and Other Stories
- What's happened to Sid from Father Brown?
- Father Brown series 4 (and what happened to Susie Jasinski)
- CWA Top 100
- Father Brown: The Honour of Israel Gow
- Agatha Christie: And Then There Were None
- Ruth Rendell: A Judgement in Stone
- Charles Warren Adams: The Notting Hill Mystery
- Father Brown: The Absence of Mr Glass
- Paula Gosling: A Running Duck aka Fair Game
Creative Commons License
Past Offences by Rich Westwood is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.