I’ve just absently deleted a perfectly valid comment about Sherlock on here, and I can’t see how to reinstate it. Blame my phone and clumsy fingers. Didn’t register who wrote it but no offence meant…
- My Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- What's happened to Sid from Father Brown?
- CWA Top 100
- '...forced to wander through life being referred to vaguely': #1977books
- Father Brown series 4 (and what happened to Susie Jasinski)
- Father Brown with Mark Williams: Your questions answered by the BBC producer
- 'The 60s didn’t really know what to do with hats': #1960book round up
- Ed McBain: Cop Hater
- Nicolas Freeling: Double-Barrel
- A bumper crop: Classic crime in the blogosphere, August 2013
- R. Austin Freeman: The Art of the Detective Story (2)
Creative Commons License
Past Offences by Rich Westwood is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.