And now for the fourth volume of Sherlock Holmes short stories, 1917’s His Last Bow. Not a high point in the Holmes canon, I feel. The stories were written between 1908 and 1917 (although US editions include 1892’s ‘The Adventure of … Continue reading
- My Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- What's happened to Sid from Father Brown?
- CWA Top 100
- Father Brown series 4 (and what happened to Susie Jasinski)
- Edgar Allan Poe: The Murders in the Rue Morgue
- British Library Crime Classics - which is your favourite?
- Harry Kemelman: The Nine Mile Walk and Other Stories
- G. K. Chesterton's Father Brown: The Wrong Shape
- Caroline Graham: The Killings at Badger's Drift
- Masters of the "Humdrum" - an interview with Curtis Evans
- Doctor Syn: A Tale of the Romney Marsh
Creative Commons License
Past Offences by Rich Westwood is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.