And now for the fourth volume of Sherlock Holmes short stories, 1917’s His Last Bow. Not a high point in the Holmes canon, I feel. The stories were written between 1908 and 1917 (although US editions include 1892’s ‘The Adventure of … Continue reading
- My Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- CWA Top 100
- Crimes of the Century
- Paula Gosling: A Running Duck aka Fair Game
- Edgar Wallace: The Angel of Terror
- P. D. James: Devices and Desires
- Father Brown with Mark Williams: Your questions answered by the BBC producer
- What's happened to Sid from Father Brown?
- Father Brown series 4 (and what happened to Susie Jasinski)
- Philip Youngman Carter: Mr Campion's Farthing
- Father Brown Christmas special 2016: The Star of Jacob
Creative Commons License
Past Offences by Rich Westwood is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.