The Egyptian Cross Mystery Ellery Queen First published in the US, 1932, Stokes This edition: Penguin Books, 1964 267 pages Source: The bookshelf ‘I am the Healer of the Weak. I make ill bodies well and strong. I am he who sails … Continue reading
- My Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- What's happened to Sid from Father Brown?
- Father Brown series 4 (and what happened to Susie Jasinski)
- Father Brown with Mark Williams: Your questions answered by the BBC producer
- Crimes of the Century
- Father Brown: The Honour of Israel Gow
- Best Offences: My favourite crime reads of 2016
- 'The admiration that existed for all things American': 1959 books
- Paula Gosling: A Running Duck aka Fair Game
- Father Brown on TV - any questions?
- Gerald Kersh: Prelude to a Certain Midnight
Creative Commons License
Past Offences by Rich Westwood is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.