The Egyptian Cross Mystery Ellery Queen First published in the US, 1932, Stokes This edition: Penguin Books, 1964 267 pages Source: The bookshelf ‘I am the Healer of the Weak. I make ill bodies well and strong. I am he who sails … Continue reading
- My Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- What's happened to Sid from Father Brown?
- Father Brown series 4 (and what happened to Susie Jasinski)
- Thomas W. Lawson: Friday, the Thirteenth
- Philip Van Doren Stern: The Case of the Corpse in the Blind Alley
- Edgar Allan Poe: The Murders in the Rue Morgue
- Frank McAuliffe: Rather a Vicious Gentleman
- Murder Must Advertise: The Mustard Club
- Christmas has come early...
- Where's Papa going with that ax? The #1952book challenge
- Detective Stories Chosen by Philip Pullman
Creative Commons License
Past Offences by Rich Westwood is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.