A Royal Commission has been assembled to consider the road to independence for Hapana, a Protectorate leaving the British Empire. As part of their pre-conference research, they are staying at the Merry Hippo in Happy Landings, a pleasant town owned by a … Continue reading
- My Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- What's happened to Sid from Father Brown?
- Mary Higgins Clark: Where are the Children?
- Father Brown series 4 (and what happened to Susie Jasinski)
- Known Associates
- Philip Van Doren Stern: The Case of the Corpse in the Blind Alley
- Guilty Parties
- G. K. Chesterton's Father Brown: The Wrong Shape
- CWA Top 100
- Father Brown: The Invisible Man
Creative Commons License
Past Offences by Rich Westwood is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.