A Royal Commission has been assembled to consider the road to independence for Hapana, a Protectorate leaving the British Empire. As part of their pre-conference research, they are staying at the Merry Hippo in Happy Landings, a pleasant town owned by a … Continue reading
- My Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- What's happened to Sid from Father Brown?
- Father Brown series 4 (and what happened to Susie Jasinski)
- Ruth Rendell: A Fatal Inversion
- Edgar Allan Poe: The Murders in the Rue Morgue
- Father Brown with Mark Williams: Your questions answered by the BBC producer
- Detective Stories Chosen by Philip Pullman
- Elisabeth Sanxay Holding: Miasma
- CWA Top 100
- R. Austin Freeman: The Art of the Detective Story
- Edmund Wilson on The Nine Tailors
Creative Commons License
Past Offences by Rich Westwood is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.