A Royal Commission has been assembled to consider the road to independence for Hapana, a Protectorate leaving the British Empire. As part of their pre-conference research, they are staying at the Merry Hippo in Happy Landings, a pleasant town owned by a … Continue reading
- My Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- What's happened to Sid from Father Brown?
- Father Brown series 4 (and what happened to Susie Jasinski)
- Father Brown with Mark Williams: Your questions answered by the BBC producer
- Agatha Christie: The Secret Adversary
- Ruth Rendell: A Judgement in Stone
- Mary Higgins Clark: Where are the Children?
- CWA Top 100
- Father Brown: The Invisible Man
- Father Brown: The Secret Garden
- Lionel Davidson: The Rose of Tibet
Creative Commons License
Past Offences by Rich Westwood is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.