A Royal Commission has been assembled to consider the road to independence for Hapana, a Protectorate leaving the British Empire. As part of their pre-conference research, they are staying at the Merry Hippo in Happy Landings, a pleasant town owned by a … Continue reading
- My Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Father Brown series 4 (and what happened to Susie Jasinski)
- What's happened to Sid from Father Brown?
- CWA Top 100
- Harry Kemelman: The Nine Mile Walk and Other Stories
- Father Brown with Mark Williams: Your questions answered by the BBC producer
- Episode one of the BBC Father Brown: The Hammer of God
- Colin Dexter: The Dead of Jericho
- Hillary Waugh: Last Seen Wearing...
- Father Brown series 2
- Father Brown: The Absence of Mr Glass
Creative Commons License
Past Offences by Rich Westwood is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.