A Royal Commission has been assembled to consider the road to independence for Hapana, a Protectorate leaving the British Empire. As part of their pre-conference research, they are staying at the Merry Hippo in Happy Landings, a pleasant town owned by a … Continue reading
Join 301 other subscribers
- My Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- What's happened to Sid from Father Brown?
- CWA Top 100
- Father Brown: The Absence of Mr Glass
- Father Brown series 4 (and what happened to Susie Jasinski)
- Father Brown: The Blue Cross
- Harry Kemelman: The Nine Mile Walk and Other Stories
- Cyril Hare: Tragedy at Law
- Father Brown with Mark Williams: Your questions answered by the BBC producer
- Reginald Hill: Deadheads
- Raymond Chandler: The Long Goodbye
Creative Commons License
Past Offences by Rich Westwood is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.