A Royal Commission has been assembled to consider the road to independence for Hapana, a Protectorate leaving the British Empire. As part of their pre-conference research, they are staying at the Merry Hippo in Happy Landings, a pleasant town owned by a … Continue reading
- My Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- What's happened to Sid from Father Brown?
- CWA Top 100
- Father Brown series 4 (and what happened to Susie Jasinski)
- Agatha Christie: The Secret Adversary
- Father Brown series 2
- Paula Gosling: A Running Duck aka Fair Game
- Harry Stephen Keeler: The Shark-skin Book
- Dick Francis: The Danger
- Josephine Tey: The Daughter of Time
- Father Brown: The Absence of Mr Glass
Creative Commons License
Past Offences by Rich Westwood is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.