A Royal Commission has been assembled to consider the road to independence for Hapana, a Protectorate leaving the British Empire. As part of their pre-conference research, they are staying at the Merry Hippo in Happy Landings, a pleasant town owned by a … Continue reading
- My Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- What's happened to Sid from Father Brown?
- CWA Top 100
- Father Brown series 4 (and what happened to Susie Jasinski)
- Father Brown with Mark Williams: Your questions answered by the BBC producer
- Father Brown series 2
- Josephine Tey: The Daughter of Time
- British Library Crime Classics - which is your favourite?
- Barbara Vine: A Dark-Adapted Eye
- Father Brown: The Honour of Israel Gow
- Michael Gilbert: Smallbone Deceased
Posts I Like
Creative Commons License
Past Offences by Rich Westwood is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.