A Royal Commission has been assembled to consider the road to independence for Hapana, a Protectorate leaving the British Empire. As part of their pre-conference research, they are staying at the Merry Hippo in Happy Landings, a pleasant town owned by a … Continue reading
- My Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- What's happened to Sid from Father Brown?
- Mary Stewart: Nine Coaches Waiting
- Paula Gosling: A Running Duck aka Fair Game
- Just the Facts: Julian Symons' Bloody Murder
- Raymond Chandler: The Long Goodbye
- G. K. Chesterton's Father Brown: The Wrong Shape
- Edgar Allan Poe: The Murders in the Rue Morgue
- Detective Stories Chosen by Philip Pullman
- Gladys Edson Locke's The House on the Downs
- Episode one of the BBC Father Brown: The Hammer of God
Creative Commons License
Past Offences by Rich Westwood is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.