A Royal Commission has been assembled to consider the road to independence for Hapana, a Protectorate leaving the British Empire. As part of their pre-conference research, they are staying at the Merry Hippo in Happy Landings, a pleasant town owned by a … Continue reading
- My Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Father Brown series 4 (and what happened to Susie Jasinski)
- What's happened to Sid from Father Brown?
- Father Brown: The Honour of Israel Gow
- Sadie When She Died
- Father Brown with Mark Williams: Your questions answered by the BBC producer
- Mary Stewart: My Brother Michael
- Just the Facts: Julian Symons' Bloody Murder
- Nicholas Blake: The Beast Must Die
- Ruth Rendell: A Judgement in Stone
- Gaston Leroux: Mystery of the Yellow Room
Creative Commons License
Past Offences by Rich Westwood is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.