A Royal Commission has been assembled to consider the road to independence for Hapana, a Protectorate leaving the British Empire. As part of their pre-conference research, they are staying at the Merry Hippo in Happy Landings, a pleasant town owned by a … Continue reading
- My Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- What's happened to Sid from Father Brown?
- CWA Top 100
- Murder Must Advertise: The Mustard Club
- Father Brown series 4 (and what happened to Susie Jasinski)
- Agatha Christie's Ten Little Indians
- Green for Danger
- Episode one of the BBC Father Brown: The Hammer of God
- Father Brown Christmas special 2016: The Star of Jacob
- Hillary Waugh: Last Seen Wearing...
- Father Brown: The Secret Garden
Creative Commons License
Past Offences by Rich Westwood is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.