A Royal Commission has been assembled to consider the road to independence for Hapana, a Protectorate leaving the British Empire. As part of their pre-conference research, they are staying at the Merry Hippo in Happy Landings, a pleasant town owned by a … Continue reading
- My Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- What's happened to Sid from Father Brown?
- Father Brown: The Secret Garden
- CWA Top 100
- Father Brown series 4 (and what happened to Susie Jasinski)
- Episode one of the BBC Father Brown: The Hammer of God
- Father Brown: The Invisible Man
- Dick Francis: The Danger
- Father Brown series 2 so far - and a poll
- Robert van Gulik: Necklace and Calabash
- And Zen There Were None
Creative Commons License
Past Offences by Rich Westwood is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.