She drew porridge-flecked air into her majestic lungs, and bellowed: ‘Ernest!’ From the kitchen there came a series of puppyish whines and a clatter of pans, and a minute or two later Ernest Withens, Chairman of the Twytching District Council, … Continue reading
Join 302 other followers
- My Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Father Brown series 4 (and what happened to Susie Jasinski)
- Father Brown: The Absence of Mr Glass
- CWA Top 100
- What's happened to Sid from Father Brown?
- Enter The Saint (again)
- Edgar Allan Poe: The Murders in the Rue Morgue
- Gil North: The Methods of Sergeant Cluff
- Happiness is a Warm Pulp: Classic crime fiction of 1963
- Margery Allingham: Sweet Danger
- Pierre Boileau and Thomas Narcejac's Vertigo
Creative Commons License
Past Offences by Rich Westwood is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.