She drew porridge-flecked air into her majestic lungs, and bellowed: ‘Ernest!’ From the kitchen there came a series of puppyish whines and a clatter of pans, and a minute or two later Ernest Withens, Chairman of the Twytching District Council, … Continue reading
- My Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Father Brown series 4 (and what happened to Susie Jasinski)
- What's happened to Sid from Father Brown?
- Father Brown with Mark Williams: Your questions answered by the BBC producer
- Sadie When She Died
- Father Brown series 2
- CWA Top 100
- Episode one of the BBC Father Brown: The Hammer of God
- Father Brown - new BBC series with Mark Williams
- Dorothy L. Sayers: Gaudy Night
- Paula Gosling: A Running Duck aka Fair Game
Creative Commons License
Past Offences by Rich Westwood is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.