She drew porridge-flecked air into her majestic lungs, and bellowed: ‘Ernest!’ From the kitchen there came a series of puppyish whines and a clatter of pans, and a minute or two later Ernest Withens, Chairman of the Twytching District Council, … Continue reading
- My Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- What's happened to Sid from Father Brown?
- Father Brown series 4 (and what happened to Susie Jasinski)
- CWA Top 100
- Father Brown with Mark Williams: Your questions answered by the BBC producer
- Crimes of the Century
- Caroline Graham: The Killings at Badger's Drift
- Edgar Allan Poe: The Murders in the Rue Morgue
- Father Brown series 2
- Paula Gosling: A Running Duck aka Fair Game
- 1959book sign-up
Creative Commons License
Past Offences by Rich Westwood is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.