(Well, if H. R. F. Keating can get away with Zen There Was Murder…) News just in from the Agatha Christie Newsletter of another new adaptation of Christie’s classic – this time from Japan. The adaptation is set in the … Continue reading
Join 302 other followers
- My Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- What's happened to Sid from Father Brown?
- Edgar Allan Poe: The Murders in the Rue Morgue
- Father Brown: The Absence of Mr Glass
- Father Brown Christmas special 2016: The Star of Jacob
- Elisabeth Sanxay Holding: Lady Killer
- Doctor Syn: A Tale of the Romney Marsh
- CWA Top 100
- Lionel Davidson: The Rose of Tibet
- Just the facts: Detective Fiction, The Collector's Guide
- P. D. James: Devices and Desires
Creative Commons License
Past Offences by Rich Westwood is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.