(Well, if H. R. F. Keating can get away with Zen There Was Murder…) News just in from the Agatha Christie Newsletter of another new adaptation of Christie’s classic – this time from Japan. The adaptation is set in the … Continue reading
- My Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- What's happened to Sid from Father Brown?
- CWA Top 100
- Father Brown with Mark Williams: Your questions answered by the BBC producer
- Father Brown series 4 (and what happened to Susie Jasinski)
- Whodunit/whodunnit - and whosedit first?
- Father Brown: The Blue Cross
- Episode one of the BBC Father Brown: The Hammer of God
- Edgar Allan Poe: The Murders in the Rue Morgue
- Ipso Books
- Ruth Rendell: A Judgement in Stone
Creative Commons License
Past Offences by Rich Westwood is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.