(Well, if H. R. F. Keating can get away with Zen There Was Murder…) News just in from the Agatha Christie Newsletter of another new adaptation of Christie’s classic – this time from Japan. The adaptation is set in the … Continue reading
- My Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- What's happened to Sid from Father Brown?
- Father Brown series 4 (and what happened to Susie Jasinski)
- Ruth Rendell: A Fatal Inversion
- G. K. Chesterton's Father Brown: The Wrong Shape
- British Library Crime Classics - which is your favourite?
- Father Brown: The Absence of Mr Glass
- Mary Higgins Clark: Where are the Children?
- My best of the hundred best crime and mystery stories
- Ruth Rendell: A Judgement in Stone
- Christmas has come early...
Creative Commons License
Past Offences by Rich Westwood is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.