The Puzzle Doctor just commented that Christopher St John Sprigg’s Death of an Airman was his favourite British Library classic crime novel so far, making me wonder which was mine. If you haven’t picked up on them yet, the BL’s series has … Continue reading
- My Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- What's happened to Sid from Father Brown?
- Father Brown series 4 (and what happened to Susie Jasinski)
- Father Brown with Mark Williams: Your questions answered by the BBC producer
- CWA Top 100
- G. K. Chesterton's Father Brown: The Wrong Shape
- Father Brown: The Honour of Israel Gow
- Episode one of the BBC Father Brown: The Hammer of God
- Daphne Du Maurier: Rebecca
- British Library Crime Classics - which is your favourite?
- Avery Hopwood: The Bat
Creative Commons License
Past Offences by Rich Westwood is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.