The Puzzle Doctor just commented that Christopher St John Sprigg’s Death of an Airman was his favourite British Library classic crime novel so far, making me wonder which was mine. If you haven’t picked up on them yet, the BL’s series has … Continue reading
Join 302 other followers
- My Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- What's happened to Sid from Father Brown?
- Father Brown series 4 (and what happened to Susie Jasinski)
- P. D. James: A Taste for Death
- Father Brown: The Absence of Mr Glass
- Edgar Allan Poe: The Murders in the Rue Morgue
- Harry Kemelman: The Nine Mile Walk and Other Stories
- Father Brown: The Honour of Israel Gow
- CWA Top 100
- Guest post: Strangers on a Train
- Sjöwall and Wahlöö: The Fire Engine that Disappeared
Creative Commons License
Past Offences by Rich Westwood is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.