The Puzzle Doctor just commented that Christopher St John Sprigg’s Death of an Airman was his favourite British Library classic crime novel so far, making me wonder which was mine. If you haven’t picked up on them yet, the BL’s series has … Continue reading
- My Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- What's happened to Sid from Father Brown?
- Father Brown series 4 (and what happened to Susie Jasinski)
- CWA Top 100
- Father Brown: The Secret Garden
- Harry Kemelman: The Nine Mile Walk and Other Stories
- Father Brown with Mark Williams: Your questions answered by the BBC producer
- Agatha Christie: The Secret Adversary
- Father Brown series 2
- Crimes of the Century
- G. K. Chesterton's Father Brown: The Wrong Shape
Creative Commons License
Past Offences by Rich Westwood is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.