A Royal Commission has been assembled to consider the road to independence for Hapana, a Protectorate leaving the British Empire. As part of their pre-conference research, they are staying at the Merry Hippo in Happy Landings, a pleasant town owned by a … Continue reading
- My Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- What's happened to Sid from Father Brown?
- Father Brown series 4 (and what happened to Susie Jasinski)
- Father Brown with Mark Williams: Your questions answered by the BBC producer
- Crimes of the Century
- Father Brown: The Honour of Israel Gow
- Best Offences: My favourite crime reads of 2016
- 'The admiration that existed for all things American': 1959 books
- Paula Gosling: A Running Duck aka Fair Game
- CWA Top 100
- P. D. James: A Taste for Death
Creative Commons License
Past Offences by Rich Westwood is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.