A Royal Commission has been assembled to consider the road to independence for Hapana, a Protectorate leaving the British Empire. As part of their pre-conference research, they are staying at the Merry Hippo in Happy Landings, a pleasant town owned by a … Continue reading
- My Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Father Brown series 4 (and what happened to Susie Jasinski)
- What's happened to Sid from Father Brown?
- Murder Must Advertise: The Mustard Club
- Thomas W. Lawson: Friday, the Thirteenth
- Edgar Allan Poe: The Murders in the Rue Morgue
- Frank McAuliffe: Rather a Vicious Gentleman
- Where's Papa going with that ax? The #1952book challenge
- Philip Van Doren Stern: The Case of the Corpse in the Blind Alley
- Christmas has come early...
- Just the Facts: Julian Symons' Bloody Murder
Creative Commons License
Past Offences by Rich Westwood is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.