When the ink had been rolled out to the requisite thinness, he took Reuben’s hand and pressed the thumb lightly but firmly on to the inked plate; then, transferring the thumb to one of the cards, which he directed me … Continue reading
- My Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- What's happened to Sid from Father Brown?
- Father Brown series 4 (and what happened to Susie Jasinski)
- Edgar Allan Poe: The Murders in the Rue Morgue
- 'It was fun to find a reason for him to throw soup at the wall.' An interview with the creators of the BBC's Father Brown
- CWA Top 100
- Father Brown with Mark Williams: Your questions answered by the BBC producer
- G. K. Chesterton's Father Brown: The Wrong Shape
- Edgar Wallace: The Four Just Men
- Ruth Rendell: A Fatal Inversion
- Cyril Hare: Best Detective Stories
Creative Commons License
Past Offences by Rich Westwood is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.