A US court in Illinois has found in favour of Leslie S. Klinger in what promises to be a landmark case in terms of copyright. Klinger, who edited The New Annotated Sherlock Holmes, argued that writers and other artists should … Continue reading
- My Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- CWA Top 100
- Crimes of the Century
- Paula Gosling: A Running Duck aka Fair Game
- Edgar Wallace: The Angel of Terror
- P. D. James: Devices and Desires
- Father Brown with Mark Williams: Your questions answered by the BBC producer
- What's happened to Sid from Father Brown?
- Father Brown series 4 (and what happened to Susie Jasinski)
- Philip Youngman Carter: Mr Campion's Farthing
- Father Brown Christmas special 2016: The Star of Jacob
Creative Commons License
Past Offences by Rich Westwood is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.