A US court in Illinois has found in favour of Leslie S. Klinger in what promises to be a landmark case in terms of copyright. Klinger, who edited The New Annotated Sherlock Holmes, argued that writers and other artists should … Continue reading
- My Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- What's happened to Sid from Father Brown?
- Father Brown: The Blue Cross
- Father Brown series 4 (and what happened to Susie Jasinski)
- Maurice Leblanc: Arsène Lupin, Gentleman Burglar
- Father Brown: The Honour of Israel Gow
- Margery Allingham: The Allingham Case-book
- Edgar Allan Poe: The Murders in the Rue Morgue
- Mary Higgins Clark: Where are the Children?
- Detective Stories Chosen by Philip Pullman
- Agatha Christie: Murder on the Orient Express
Creative Commons License
Past Offences by Rich Westwood is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.