The Puzzle Doctor just commented that Christopher St John Sprigg’s Death of an Airman was his favourite British Library classic crime novel so far, making me wonder which was mine. If you haven’t picked up on them yet, the BL’s series has … Continue reading
- My Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- What's happened to Sid from Father Brown?
- 1977 sign-up page
- Josephine Tey: The Daughter of Time
- Father Brown: The Absence of Mr Glass
- Father Brown series 4 (and what happened to Susie Jasinski)
- Father Brown with Mark Williams: Your questions answered by the BBC producer
- Ruth Rendell: A Fatal Inversion
- Father Brown: The Honour of Israel Gow
- Father Brown series 2
- 1937 sign-up page
Posts I Like
Creative Commons License
Past Offences by Rich Westwood is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.