The Puzzle Doctor just commented that Christopher St John Sprigg’s Death of an Airman was his favourite British Library classic crime novel so far, making me wonder which was mine. If you haven’t picked up on them yet, the BL’s series has … Continue reading
- My Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- What's happened to Sid from Father Brown?
- Father Brown: The Secret Garden
- CWA Top 100
- Father Brown series 4 (and what happened to Susie Jasinski)
- Episode one of the BBC Father Brown: The Hammer of God
- Father Brown: The Invisible Man
- Robert van Gulik: Necklace and Calabash
- Detective Stories Chosen by Philip Pullman
- Father Brown: The Honour of Israel Gow
- Mary Higgins Clark: Where are the Children?
Creative Commons License
Past Offences by Rich Westwood is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.