The Puzzle Doctor just commented that Christopher St John Sprigg’s Death of an Airman was his favourite British Library classic crime novel so far, making me wonder which was mine. If you haven’t picked up on them yet, the BL’s series has … Continue reading
- My Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- What's happened to Sid from Father Brown?
- Father Brown series 4 (and what happened to Susie Jasinski)
- CWA Top 100
- Father Brown with Mark Williams: Your questions answered by the BBC producer
- Father Brown series 2
- Episode one of the BBC Father Brown: The Hammer of God
- Josephine Tey: The Daughter of Time
- Enter The Saint (again)
- My best of the hundred best crime and mystery stories
- Dorothy L. Sayers: Gaudy Night
Posts I Like
Creative Commons License
Past Offences by Rich Westwood is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.