The Puzzle Doctor just commented that Christopher St John Sprigg’s Death of an Airman was his favourite British Library classic crime novel so far, making me wonder which was mine. If you haven’t picked up on them yet, the BL’s series has … Continue reading
- My Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- What's happened to Sid from Father Brown?
- Father Brown series 4 (and what happened to Susie Jasinski)
- Dorothy L. Sayers: The Nine Tailors
- Detective Stories Chosen by Philip Pullman
- Agatha Christie: The Mysterious Affair at Styles
- Rise of the serial killer - with a graph!
- P. D. James: Devices and Desires
- Father Brown with Mark Williams: Your questions answered by the BBC producer
- Mary Higgins Clark: Where are the Children?
- Paula Gosling: A Running Duck aka Fair Game
Creative Commons License
Past Offences by Rich Westwood is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.