The Puzzle Doctor just commented that Christopher St John Sprigg’s Death of an Airman was his favourite British Library classic crime novel so far, making me wonder which was mine. If you haven’t picked up on them yet, the BL’s series has … Continue reading
- My Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- What's happened to Sid from Father Brown?
- Father Brown series 4 (and what happened to Susie Jasinski)
- CWA Top 100
- Edgar Allan Poe: The Murders in the Rue Morgue
- William Stephens Hayward: Revelations of a Lady Detective
- Father Brown with Mark Williams: Your questions answered by the BBC producer
- John Dickson Carr: It Walks by Night
- Sadie When She Died
- Ruth Rendell: A Fatal Inversion
- Father Brown: The Secret Garden
Creative Commons License
Past Offences by Rich Westwood is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.