The Puzzle Doctor just commented that Christopher St John Sprigg’s Death of an Airman was his favourite British Library classic crime novel so far, making me wonder which was mine. If you haven’t picked up on them yet, the BL’s series has … Continue reading
- My Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- What's happened to Sid from Father Brown?
- CWA Top 100
- Father Brown series 4 (and what happened to Susie Jasinski)
- Father Brown series 2
- Father Brown with Mark Williams: Your questions answered by the BBC producer
- Christmas has come early...
- Josephine Tey: The Daughter of Time
- Crimes of the Century
- Murder Must Advertise: The Mustard Club
- Ruth Rendell: A Judgement in Stone
Posts I Like
Creative Commons License
Past Offences by Rich Westwood is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.