The Puzzle Doctor just commented that Christopher St John Sprigg’s Death of an Airman was his favourite British Library classic crime novel so far, making me wonder which was mine. If you haven’t picked up on them yet, the BL’s series has … Continue reading
- My Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- What's happened to Sid from Father Brown?
- Father Brown series 4 (and what happened to Susie Jasinski)
- Ruth Rendell: A Fatal Inversion
- G. K. Chesterton's Father Brown: The Wrong Shape
- British Library Crime Classics - which is your favourite?
- Father Brown: The Absence of Mr Glass
- Mary Higgins Clark: Where are the Children?
- My best of the hundred best crime and mystery stories
- Ruth Rendell: A Judgement in Stone
- Christmas has come early...
Creative Commons License
Past Offences by Rich Westwood is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.