‘I’m catching my train in fifty minutes and a thousand corpses all in coronets won’t stop me. You – er – you only have the one at the moment, I take it?’ ‘Yus, only the one,’ Lugg agreed absently, adding … Continue reading
Join 300 other subscribers
- My Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- What's happened to Sid from Father Brown?
- Father Brown series 4 (and what happened to Susie Jasinski)
- CWA Top 100
- The Woman in White: First Epoch
- Ruth Rendell: A Judgement in Stone
- Father Brown Christmas special 2016: The Star of Jacob
- Peter Dickinson: The Glass-Sided Ants' Nest
- Classic crime news from the London Book Fair
- Pick of the month: April 2013
- Episode one of the BBC Father Brown: The Hammer of God
Creative Commons License
Past Offences by Rich Westwood is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.