‘I’m catching my train in fifty minutes and a thousand corpses all in coronets won’t stop me. You – er – you only have the one at the moment, I take it?’ ‘Yus, only the one,’ Lugg agreed absently, adding … Continue reading
- My Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- What's happened to Sid from Father Brown?
- Father Brown series 4 (and what happened to Susie Jasinski)
- CWA Top 100
- Father Brown series 2
- Father Brown with Mark Williams: Your questions answered by the BBC producer
- Episode one of the BBC Father Brown: The Hammer of God
- Colin Dexter: The Dead of Jericho
- Father Brown: The Absence of Mr Glass
- Father Brown: The Blue Cross
- Ruth Rendell: A Fatal Inversion
Posts I Like
Creative Commons License
Past Offences by Rich Westwood is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.