‘I’m catching my train in fifty minutes and a thousand corpses all in coronets won’t stop me. You – er – you only have the one at the moment, I take it?’ ‘Yus, only the one,’ Lugg agreed absently, adding … Continue reading
Join 301 other subscribers
- My Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- What's happened to Sid from Father Brown?
- CWA Top 100
- Father Brown: The Absence of Mr Glass
- Ruth Rendell: A Fatal Inversion
- Father Brown: The Blue Cross
- Father Brown: The Honour of Israel Gow
- Father Brown with Mark Williams: Your questions answered by the BBC producer
- Doctor Syn: A Tale of the Romney Marsh
- #1945book sign-up page
- John Buchan: The Thirty-Nine Steps
Creative Commons License
Past Offences by Rich Westwood is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.