‘I’m catching my train in fifty minutes and a thousand corpses all in coronets won’t stop me. You – er – you only have the one at the moment, I take it?’ ‘Yus, only the one,’ Lugg agreed absently, adding … Continue reading
- My Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- What's happened to Sid from Father Brown?
- Father Brown: The Secret Garden
- CWA Top 100
- Father Brown series 4 (and what happened to Susie Jasinski)
- Episode one of the BBC Father Brown: The Hammer of God
- Father Brown: The Invisible Man
- Robert van Gulik: Necklace and Calabash
- Detective Stories Chosen by Philip Pullman
- Father Brown: The Honour of Israel Gow
- Mary Higgins Clark: Where are the Children?
Creative Commons License
Past Offences by Rich Westwood is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.