‘I’m catching my train in fifty minutes and a thousand corpses all in coronets won’t stop me. You – er – you only have the one at the moment, I take it?’ ‘Yus, only the one,’ Lugg agreed absently, adding … Continue reading
- My Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- What's happened to Sid from Father Brown?
- Edgar Wallace: The Angel of Terror
- Father Brown series 4 (and what happened to Susie Jasinski)
- Edgar Allan Poe: The Murders in the Rue Morgue
- Father Brown with Mark Williams: Your questions answered by the BBC producer
- CWA Top 100
- Arthur Conan Doyle: The Sign of Four
- George Sanders: Stranger at Home
- #1967book sign-up
- Agatha Christie: And Then There Were None
Creative Commons License
Past Offences by Rich Westwood is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.