Edgar Wallace famously wrote 300% of all novels published between 1910 and 1930, so it was a surprise to find he only published four in 1922, this month’s focus for Crimes of the Century. Jose Ignacio has read The Crimson Circle; I downloaded … Continue reading
- My Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- The Woman in White: First Epoch
- What's happened to Sid from Father Brown?
- Father Brown series 4 (and what happened to Susie Jasinski)
- Sadie When She Died
- Folio Society edition of Margery Allingham's The Tiger in the Smoke
- Reginald Hill: Deadheads
- Thomas W. Lawson: Friday, the Thirteenth
- Just the Facts: Julian Symons' Bloody Murder
- Ruth Rendell: A Judgement in Stone
- P. D. James: A Taste for Death
Creative Commons License
Past Offences by Rich Westwood is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.