Join 300 other subscribers
- My Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- CWA Top 100
- Ruth Rendell: A Judgement in Stone
- What's happened to Sid from Father Brown?
- Father Brown series 4 (and what happened to Susie Jasinski)
- The Woman in White: First Epoch
- Mary Higgins Clark: Where are the Children?
- Pick of the month: April 2013
- Episode one of the BBC Father Brown: The Hammer of God
- Faber Finds
- 1960 book sign-up page
Creative Commons License
Past Offences by Rich Westwood is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Tag Archives: James Ellroy
What the CWA Top 100 missed (US authors)
My ambition to read all top 100 CWA titles is going well, but I keep thinking of titles that seem to have been missed off the list. I’ve read mainly US titles so far, so here are five surprise omissions … Continue reading
Posted in Information Received Tagged CWA, James Ellroy, Jim Thompson, Joseph Wambaugh, Robert B. Parker, Thomas Harris 2 Comments