(Well, if H. R. F. Keating can get away with Zen There Was Murder…) News just in from the Agatha Christie Newsletter of another new adaptation of Christie’s classic – this time from Japan. The adaptation is set in the … Continue reading
- My Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- What's happened to Sid from Father Brown?
- Guilty Parties
- Father Brown series 4 (and what happened to Susie Jasinski)
- CWA Top 100
- LEGO-men-tary, my dear Watson
- Arthur Conan Doyle: The Sign of Four
- R. Austin Freeman: The Art of the Detective Story
- 1959book sign-up
- Ruth Rendell: A Demon in my View
- Crimes of the Century
Creative Commons License
Past Offences by Rich Westwood is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.