May’s reading covered five decades of crime fiction, starting more than a century ago with Frank Froest’s The Grell Mystery (1913), a bit of a hymn to Scotland Yard. Robert Grell, ‘social idol, millionaire and diplomat, and winner of the greatest matrimonial prize in London’ … Continue reading
- My Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- What's happened to Sid from Father Brown?
- Father Brown: The Honour of Israel Gow
- Mary Higgins Clark: Where are the Children?
- Crimes of the Century
- Father Brown with Mark Williams: Your questions answered by the BBC producer
- CWA Top 100
- Sadie When She Died
- P. D. James: Devices and Desires
- Just the facts: Detective Fiction, The Collector's Guide
- Paula Gosling: A Running Duck aka Fair Game
Creative Commons License
Past Offences by Rich Westwood is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.