May’s reading covered five decades of crime fiction, starting more than a century ago with Frank Froest’s The Grell Mystery (1913), a bit of a hymn to Scotland Yard. Robert Grell, ‘social idol, millionaire and diplomat, and winner of the greatest matrimonial prize in London’ … Continue reading
- My Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- What's happened to Sid from Father Brown?
- Father Brown series 4 (and what happened to Susie Jasinski)
- G. K. Chesterton's Father Brown: The Wrong Shape
- CWA Top 100
- Crimes of the Century
- Ethel Lina White: Step in the Dark
- 'International intrigue, mysterious murders, and headstrong damsels': #1907book round-up
- Detective Stories Chosen by Philip Pullman
- Mary Higgins Clark: Where are the Children?
- Paula Gosling: A Running Duck aka Fair Game
Creative Commons License
Past Offences by Rich Westwood is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.