May’s reading covered five decades of crime fiction, starting more than a century ago with Frank Froest’s The Grell Mystery (1913), a bit of a hymn to Scotland Yard. Robert Grell, ‘social idol, millionaire and diplomat, and winner of the greatest matrimonial prize in London’ … Continue reading
Join 301 other subscribers
- My Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- What's happened to Sid from Father Brown?
- CWA Top 100
- Father Brown series 4 (and what happened to Susie Jasinski)
- Wilkie Collins: The Moonstone (Second Period)
- Edmund Crispin: The Moving Toyshop
- Paula Gosling: A Running Duck aka Fair Game
- P. D. James: Devices and Desires
- Agatha Christie: And Then There Were None
- Father Brown with Mark Williams: Your questions answered by the BBC producer
- Whom do you suspect, and why?
Creative Commons License
Past Offences by Rich Westwood is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.