- My Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- What's happened to Sid from Father Brown?
- Father Brown series 4 (and what happened to Susie Jasinski)
- Father Brown with Mark Williams: Your questions answered by the BBC producer
- 'It was fun to find a reason for him to throw soup at the wall.' An interview with the creators of the BBC's Father Brown
- Edgar Allan Poe: The Murders in the Rue Morgue
- Harry Kemelman: The Nine Mile Walk and Other Stories
- 'Hattie is as dumb as a fish', or, Appatha Christie
- Agatha Christie: The Clocks
- 'You waited for anything and everything these days': #1945book reviews
- Margery Allingham's Hide My Eyes
Creative Commons License
Past Offences by Rich Westwood is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Tag Archives: Lovejoy
April began with Lovejoy, the ‘loveable’ rogue created by Jonathan Gash. I’ve reviewed his first title The Judas Pair previously. Lovejoy is a much rougher diamond than appeared on TV in the 80s and the books have a genuinely dark … Continue reading
I received some review copies of the new editions of Jonathan Gash’s Lovejoy novels from Constable & Robinson yesterday. I’ll be reading them for Eurocrime, but thought I’d share the covers now.