The Puzzle Doctor just commented that Christopher St John Sprigg’s Death of an Airman was his favourite British Library classic crime novel so far, making me wonder which was mine. If you haven’t picked up on them yet, the BL’s series has … Continue reading
- My Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Father Brown series 4 (and what happened to Susie Jasinski)
- What's happened to Sid from Father Brown?
- Ruth Rendell: A Fatal Inversion
- Edgar Allan Poe: The Murders in the Rue Morgue
- Episode one of the BBC Father Brown: The Hammer of God
- Mary Higgins Clark: Where are the Children?
- Detective Stories Chosen by Philip Pullman
- Edmund Wilson on The Nine Tailors
- Dashiell Hammett: Red Harvest
- Father Brown: The Blue Cross
Creative Commons License
Past Offences by Rich Westwood is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.