The Puzzle Doctor just commented that Christopher St John Sprigg’s Death of an Airman was his favourite British Library classic crime novel so far, making me wonder which was mine. If you haven’t picked up on them yet, the BL’s series has … Continue reading
- My Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- What's happened to Sid from Father Brown?
- Father Brown series 4 (and what happened to Susie Jasinski)
- G. K. Chesterton's Father Brown: The Wrong Shape
- CWA Top 100
- Crimes of the Century
- Ethel Lina White: Step in the Dark
- 'International intrigue, mysterious murders, and headstrong damsels': #1907book round-up
- Detective Stories Chosen by Philip Pullman
- Mary Higgins Clark: Where are the Children?
- Paula Gosling: A Running Duck aka Fair Game
Creative Commons License
Past Offences by Rich Westwood is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.