May’s reading covered five decades of crime fiction, starting more than a century ago with Frank Froest’s The Grell Mystery (1913), a bit of a hymn to Scotland Yard. Robert Grell, ‘social idol, millionaire and diplomat, and winner of the greatest matrimonial prize in London’ … Continue reading
- My Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- What's happened to Sid from Father Brown?
- Father Brown series 4 (and what happened to Susie Jasinski)
- Thomas W. Lawson: Friday, the Thirteenth
- Masters of the "Humdrum" - an interview with Curtis Evans
- Ruth Rendell: A Fatal Inversion
- Higgins, Jack: The Eagle Has Landed
- Christmas has come early...
- BBC: The Lady Vanishes
- Mary Higgins Clark: Where are the Children?
- Didier Daeninckx: Murder in Memoriam
Creative Commons License
Past Offences by Rich Westwood is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.