Join 300 other subscribers
- My Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- CWA Top 100
- Ruth Rendell: A Judgement in Stone
- What's happened to Sid from Father Brown?
- Father Brown series 4 (and what happened to Susie Jasinski)
- The Woman in White: First Epoch
- 1960 book sign-up page
- Classic crime news from the London Book Fair
- Pick of the month: April 2013
- Episode one of the BBC Father Brown: The Hammer of God
- Faber Finds
Creative Commons License
Past Offences by Rich Westwood is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Tag Archives: Peter Rabe
Peter Rabe: Stop This Man!
Stop This Man! Peter Rabe First published 1955 This edition Hard Case Crime, 2009 ISBN: 9780843961201 221 pages Score: 3/5 Borrowed from Wymondham Library. This is the first publication of Stop This Man! since 1955, and it comes to us from Hard … Continue reading
Posted in Witness Statements Tagged 1950s, Hard Case Crime, hard-boiled, Peter Rabe, US Leave a comment