She drew porridge-flecked air into her majestic lungs, and bellowed: ‘Ernest!’ From the kitchen there came a series of puppyish whines and a clatter of pans, and a minute or two later Ernest Withens, Chairman of the Twytching District Council, … Continue reading
- My Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- What's happened to Sid from Father Brown?
- Father Brown series 4 (and what happened to Susie Jasinski)
- CWA Top 100
- Ruth Rendell: A Fatal Inversion
- Reginald Hill: Deadheads
- Edmund Wilson on The Nine Tailors
- Margery Allingham: The China Governess
- Father Brown: The Honour of Israel Gow
- Elspeth Huxley: The Merry Hippo
- Murder by Mushroom
Creative Commons License
Past Offences by Rich Westwood is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.