She drew porridge-flecked air into her majestic lungs, and bellowed: ‘Ernest!’ From the kitchen there came a series of puppyish whines and a clatter of pans, and a minute or two later Ernest Withens, Chairman of the Twytching District Council, … Continue reading
Join 302 other followers
- My Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Father Brown series 4 (and what happened to Susie Jasinski)
- What's happened to Sid from Father Brown?
- G. K. Chesterton's Father Brown: The Wrong Shape
- C. Gordon: Solv-a-Crime
- Dorothy L. Sayers: Strong Poison
- Harry Kemelman: The Nine Mile Walk and Other Stories
- John Dickson Carr: The Hollow Man aka The Three Coffins
- Crimes of the Century
- Arthur Conan Doyle: The Memoirs of Sherlock Holmes
- Raymond Chandler: The Long Goodbye
Creative Commons License
Past Offences by Rich Westwood is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.