She drew porridge-flecked air into her majestic lungs, and bellowed: ‘Ernest!’ From the kitchen there came a series of puppyish whines and a clatter of pans, and a minute or two later Ernest Withens, Chairman of the Twytching District Council, … Continue reading
- My Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Father Brown: The Secret Garden
- What's happened to Sid from Father Brown?
- CWA Top 100
- Ruth Rendell: A Fatal Inversion
- Carter Dickson: The Bowstring Murders
- John Dickson Carr: The Hollow Man aka The Three Coffins
- Raymond Chandler: The Big Sleep
- Father Brown with Mark Williams: Your questions answered by the BBC producer
- Crimes of the Century
- A. A. Milne: The Red House Mystery
Creative Commons License
Past Offences by Rich Westwood is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.