She drew porridge-flecked air into her majestic lungs, and bellowed: ‘Ernest!’ From the kitchen there came a series of puppyish whines and a clatter of pans, and a minute or two later Ernest Withens, Chairman of the Twytching District Council, … Continue reading
- My Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- What's happened to Sid from Father Brown?
- Guilty Parties
- Father Brown series 4 (and what happened to Susie Jasinski)
- CWA Top 100
- LEGO-men-tary, my dear Watson
- Arthur Conan Doyle: The Sign of Four
- Crimes of the Century
- Didier Daeninckx: Murder in Memoriam
- Ruth Rendell: A Fatal Inversion
- Ruth Rendell: A Demon in my View
Creative Commons License
Past Offences by Rich Westwood is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.