Kaggsy’s confession that she had never read Patricia Highsmith made me think about some of the classic crime writers that I still haven’t got around to. Here is a rundown of my top five to-be-read authors. Regency Ducked Georgette Heyer’s period … Continue reading
- My Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Father Brown series 4 (and what happened to Susie Jasinski)
- What's happened to Sid from Father Brown?
- Reginald Hill: Deadheads
- Ruth Rendell: A Fatal Inversion
- Mary Higgins Clark: Where are the Children?
- Ruth Rendell: A Judgement in Stone
- Murder by Mushroom
- Father Brown: The Secret Garden
- Edgar Allan Poe: The Murders in the Rue Morgue
- William Stephens Hayward: Revelations of a Lady Detective
Creative Commons License
Past Offences by Rich Westwood is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.