Kaggsy’s confession that she had never read Patricia Highsmith made me think about some of the classic crime writers that I still haven’t got around to. Here is a rundown of my top five to-be-read authors. Regency Ducked Georgette Heyer’s period … Continue reading
- My Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- What's happened to Sid from Father Brown?
- Father Brown series 4 (and what happened to Susie Jasinski)
- Thomas W. Lawson: Friday, the Thirteenth
- Philip Van Doren Stern: The Case of the Corpse in the Blind Alley
- Edgar Allan Poe: The Murders in the Rue Morgue
- Frank McAuliffe: Rather a Vicious Gentleman
- Murder Must Advertise: The Mustard Club
- Christmas has come early...
- Where's Papa going with that ax? The #1952book challenge
- Detective Stories Chosen by Philip Pullman
Creative Commons License
Past Offences by Rich Westwood is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.