I thought it was high time for another Solv-a-Crime. Usual thing – the best answer gets to choose next month’s year for Crimes of the Century, or, at the judge’s discretion, a cash prize of £100,000 in used bank notes … Continue reading
- My Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- What's happened to Sid from Father Brown?
- Edgar Wallace: The Angel of Terror
- Father Brown series 4 (and what happened to Susie Jasinski)
- Edgar Allan Poe: The Murders in the Rue Morgue
- Father Brown with Mark Williams: Your questions answered by the BBC producer
- CWA Top 100
- Arthur Conan Doyle: The Sign of Four
- George Sanders: Stranger at Home
- #1967book sign-up
- Agatha Christie: And Then There Were None
Creative Commons License
Past Offences by Rich Westwood is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.