I thought it was high time for another Solv-a-Crime. Usual thing – the best answer gets to choose next month’s year for Crimes of the Century, or, at the judge’s discretion, a cash prize of £100,000 in used bank notes … Continue reading
- My Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- What's happened to Sid from Father Brown?
- Father Brown series 4 (and what happened to Susie Jasinski)
- Father Brown with Mark Williams: Your questions answered by the BBC producer
- Episode one of the BBC Father Brown: The Hammer of God
- Father Brown series 2
- Edgar Allan Poe: The Murders in the Rue Morgue
- CWA Top 100
- Just the Facts: Jonathan Wild
- Father Brown Christmas special 2016: The Star of Jacob
- John Dickson Carr: The Hollow Man aka The Three Coffins
Creative Commons License
Past Offences by Rich Westwood is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.