The Egyptian Cross Mystery Ellery Queen First published in the US, 1932, Stokes This edition: Penguin Books, 1964 267 pages Source: The bookshelf ‘I am the Healer of the Weak. I make ill bodies well and strong. I am he who sails … Continue reading
- My Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- What's happened to Sid from Father Brown?
- Father Brown series 4 (and what happened to Susie Jasinski)
- Pierre Boileau and Thomas Narcejac's Vertigo
- Murder by Mushroom
- CWA Top 100
- Desmond Bagley: Running Blind
- Crimes of the Century
- Agatha Christie: Murder on the Orient Express
- P. D. James: Devices and Desires
- Agatha Christie: Mrs McGinty's Dead
Creative Commons License
Past Offences by Rich Westwood is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.