Leafing through the Sundays at Villa Past Offences, our Devonshire country residence (temporary), I have picked up a number of classic crime TV hints and tips for the autumn and winter. Hover over your video’s record button for the following: If … Continue reading
- My Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Edgar Allan Poe: The Murders in the Rue Morgue
- What's happened to Sid from Father Brown?
- Father Brown series 4 (and what happened to Susie Jasinski)
- Detective Stories Chosen by Philip Pullman
- Crime publishing at the British Library - an interview with Rob Davies
- CWA Top 100
- P. D. James: A Taste for Death
- Ruth Rendell: A Fatal Inversion
- Father Brown with Mark Williams: Your questions answered by the BBC producer
- J. Jefferson Farjeon: Mystery in White
Creative Commons License
Past Offences by Rich Westwood is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.