(Well, if H. R. F. Keating can get away with Zen There Was Murder…) News just in from the Agatha Christie Newsletter of another new adaptation of Christie’s classic – this time from Japan. The adaptation is set in the … Continue reading
Join 301 other subscribers
- My Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Harry Kemelman: The Nine Mile Walk and Other Stories
- What's happened to Sid from Father Brown?
- Father Brown series 4 (and what happened to Susie Jasinski)
- R. Austin Freeman: The Art of the Detective Story
- Father Brown: The Honour of Israel Gow
- Father Brown: The Secret Garden
- CWA Top 100
- #1930book sign-up page
- Arthur Conan Doyle: The Case-Book of Sherlock Holmes
- Francis Beeding: Death Walks in Eastrepps
Creative Commons License
Past Offences by Rich Westwood is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.