The Puzzle Doctor just commented that Christopher St John Sprigg’s Death of an Airman was his favourite British Library classic crime novel so far, making me wonder which was mine. If you haven’t picked up on them yet, the BL’s series has … Continue reading
- My Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- What's happened to Sid from Father Brown?
- Edgar Wallace: The Angel of Terror
- Father Brown series 4 (and what happened to Susie Jasinski)
- Edgar Allan Poe: The Murders in the Rue Morgue
- Father Brown with Mark Williams: Your questions answered by the BBC producer
- CWA Top 100
- Arthur Conan Doyle: The Sign of Four
- George Sanders: Stranger at Home
- #1967book sign-up
- Agatha Christie: And Then There Were None
Creative Commons License
Past Offences by Rich Westwood is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.