May’s reading covered five decades of crime fiction, starting more than a century ago with Frank Froest’s The Grell Mystery (1913), a bit of a hymn to Scotland Yard. Robert Grell, ‘social idol, millionaire and diplomat, and winner of the greatest matrimonial prize in London’ … Continue reading
- My Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Father Brown series 4 (and what happened to Susie Jasinski)
- What's happened to Sid from Father Brown?
- Father Brown: The Honour of Israel Gow
- Sadie When She Died
- Father Brown with Mark Williams: Your questions answered by the BBC producer
- Mary Stewart: My Brother Michael
- Just the Facts: Julian Symons' Bloody Murder
- Nicholas Blake: The Beast Must Die
- Ruth Rendell: A Judgement in Stone
- Gaston Leroux: Mystery of the Yellow Room
Creative Commons License
Past Offences by Rich Westwood is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.