May’s reading covered five decades of crime fiction, starting more than a century ago with Frank Froest’s The Grell Mystery (1913), a bit of a hymn to Scotland Yard. Robert Grell, ‘social idol, millionaire and diplomat, and winner of the greatest matrimonial prize in London’ … Continue reading
Join 302 other followers
- My Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Father Brown: The Honour of Israel Gow
- What's happened to Sid from Father Brown?
- Father Brown series 4 (and what happened to Susie Jasinski)
- CWA Top 100
- Tom Sharpe: Riotous Assembly
- Edgar Allan Poe: The Murders in the Rue Morgue
- P. D. James: Devices and Desires
- 1937 sign-up page
- Cyril Hare: Tragedy at Law
- G. K. Chesterton's Father Brown: The Wrong Shape
Creative Commons License
Past Offences by Rich Westwood is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.