From the excellent Mysterious Press series ‘The 101 Greatest Films of Mystery and Suspense’, comes the story of the 1946 Lana Turner version of The Postman Always Rings Twice.
- My Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Father Brown: The Secret Garden
- A. A. Milne: The Red House Mystery
- News from the London Book Fair: Dime Crime
- Father Brown series 4 (and what happened to Susie Jasinski)
- A Life of Josephine Tey - an interview with biographer Jennifer Morag Henderson
- Father Brown series 2
- Bonfiglioli, Kyril: Don't Point That Thing at Me
- Father Brown with Mark Williams: Your questions answered by the BBC producer
- John Buchan: The Thirty-Nine Steps
- Philip Youngman Carter: Tales on the Off-Beat
Posts I Like
Creative Commons License
Past Offences by Rich Westwood is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.